If either you, your patient or client are having difficulty with activities of daily living due to either physical, cognitive or emotional difficulties, we are here to help.
Through the LDOT procedure we ensure that your patients or clients needs are being met, and the documentation for medical and legal or insurance purposes that is required, is timely, accurate and complete.
Home Adaption Services
Home Adaption Services consist of helping person(s) adapt their home to make it safe, and functional for all who live there including:
- Ageing in place – one time flat rate screening assessments – then only pay for the services you want
- Suggest no hassle solutions – for yourself or your family members
- A team of experienced Occupational Therapists working with all involved.
- Maintain a list of vetted Contractors who have proven experience in the accessibility field
- Follow-up until post adaptation assessment
- Can suggest funding source contacts
- Refer OT treatment as necessary to maintain level of independence
- Refer other services such as PSW, home based physio and speech language pathology, making treatment seamless and efficient.
LDOT Consulting also known as Supported Quality Practice – “SQPR”, provides personal and professional Occupational Therapy consultation or education support. Supervision is uniquely tailored to your or your organization’s needs, within the framework of your organization, or personal portfolio.
We engage in a collaborative approach to OT supervision, which relies on honest and open communication underpinned by trust and a non-judgmental approach to ensure the best supervision for you and your service.
- Support and supervision for newly graduated OT’s
- Supervision before general Registration
- Support for setting up a new practice or service
- Clinical supervision for sole charge therapists or therapist with no clinical supervisor
- Service for employers of Occupational Therapists who need clinical supervision, quality assurance and staff evaluations completed
- Initial consultation complementary
- In person, by phone or Skype