Insomnia is the single most commonly reported health problem in adults, and is often related or co-exists with reports of depression and /or anxiety, Chronic pain, PTSD, and other disorders. What we also know, is that if someone has insomnia, the stress associated with going to sleep, in order to fall asleep keeps mounting.
We have training to help with the behavioural aspects of insomnia that can:
- Assess your sleep in a non sleep lab setting
- Provide sleep management strategies
- Teach you how to determine your optimal “sleep window”
- Provide techniques for managing ruminating thoughts and an overactive mind during the night
- Help troubleshoot the common issues related to sleep conditions
Sessions are available through auto insurance coverage, some extended health insurance coverage and private pay options.